I am delighted to have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. This is just such a lovely surprise. And quite honestly, it’s so nice to know that my trucker mouth and sassy self don’t drive you all away from my blog!!!
The rules of the award are simple:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10 to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 10 to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I would like to share my heartfelt thanks with readncook for giving me this award. I can’t tell you how much it means to me that anyone even reads my blog, much less enjoys it enough to give me such a wonderful award. Thank you so very much! It’s especially meaningful because readncook is a teacher and I used to be one too, so we share many similar experiences. If you haven’t checked out readncook’s blog yet, please do. She’s great!
In the tradition of passing along wonderful things, here is my list of nominees for the Versatile blogger award in no particular order; they are all great reads and represent a variety of perspectives (some of these people are mouthy as hell, which is why I love them so dearly!):
Go! Go follow all of these people now. They are all wonderful in their own unique way.
Seven things about me (like I haven’t already told you guys everything there is to know!):
- I have about 300 teddy bears and they all have names and partners!
- I have two tattoos, though I’ll never tell where they are or what they are of. Well, I guess I should never say never.
- I met my wonderful, deliriously sweet hubby online!! Best day of my life.
- I have Flintstone feet. If you look at the cover of my Intimacy book you can see them. They are essentially square.
- Armageddon is one of my favorite trash Saturday afternoon movies.
- I dream of living in Hello Kitty Land.
- I have now shared enough about myself online to give fodder to any stalker out there.
Again, thank you sooooooooo much! This means so dang much to me.