I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Do you have any idea how blessed I feel to have so many wonderful new friends? SUPER DUPER BLESSED! (Oh, good grief, I sound like such a nerd. I must confess, I am one.)
From the bottom of my heart, these lovely awards mean so very much to me. That you guys would take the time to include me just gives me the warm fuzzies. I appreciate you all so very, very much!!!
One thing you guys probably know about me is that I’m terrible at following the rules. So, this post might not meet all of the requirements, but here they are for those that I’m sending the awards to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Nominate other people (you choose how many–whatever makes you happy.)
- Write some bad ass things about yourself.
I think those are all the rules and I probably screwed them up, but here goes!
Just so ya know, I nominate all kinds of people. Sometimes, I even disagree with what they have to say. But that is the great thing about blogging is that everyone has a voice. I simply love that!!
Here are the amazing blessings given to me in the last couple of days by some seriously incredible people who you should immediately follow and love like I do:
I would like to nominate these kick ass peeps:
The Versatile Blogger Award, by Photography + Science = Chanel
Yep, you guys are getting nominated too:
The Kreative Blogger Award, by shreyandpixlar
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM NOMINATIONS!!!
The Reader Appreciation Award, by kyllingsara
Nope, you can’t escape me either:
All of these awards mean so very much to me. I really cannot express my gratitude to all of you for being so kind. I hope that all of you stop by and follow their blogs as you will find some incredible people there with great stories and much to share.
Since I always let it all hang out anyway, none of this stuff will likely surprise you, but I stole 10 questions from Getting Naked Behind the Wall‘s award blog and thought I’d spill my guts with these. Here goes!
- What is a favorite childhood memory? Well, if you read my recent post about drinking out of and bathing with my mom’s old douche bag, you already know my favorite (horrible!) childhood memory!
- What is a real fear you have? Falling and either breaking all of my teeth or landing on something with my eye. EWWWWW!!!!
- How would you describe yourself? Happy. In love. Content. Kind. Occasionally funny. A doofus.
- What Countries have you lived in? USA
- What is your style? Jammie pants and tank tops.
- What is your favorite breakfast food? How much time to you have? Chocolate chip pancakes. BACON! A good omelet. HASHBROWNS!! BACON! Oh, already said that one.
- What are some of your hobbies? Reading, writing books, photography, playing with teddy bears and furries (I know…I know…) hanging out with the hubby.
- If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say? I have a few here, so get comfortable!
- Don’t worry about 5 or 10 extra pounds. When you die will people say, “Wow, their death would be so sad if only they’d been 8 pounds thinner.” ??? No. Then don’t let those couple of pounds ruin enjoying your life.
- Being judgmental sucks. So quit it if you are. Allowing people to be who they are is freeing to both them AND you.
- Learn how to say, “No.” Best 2 letter word on earth.
- What is one of your passions? Helping people find greater love in their relationships.
- What is the one truth you have learned? I will always play with teddy bears. No matter my age.
Thank you again, so very, very much for the amazing awards. My heart is officially warmed!!! Love you guys!!!