I am going to put each and every one of you over my knee! Yep, you need to do like I used to do when I was a kid and try and find a pillow you can strap to your ass because I’M COMIN’ FOR YA!
Okay, I’m not actually going to spank anyone (for free, at least), but you need to know how much all of these lovely awards mean to me. That you guys would take the time to include me just gives me the warm fuzzies. I appreciate you all so very, very much!!!
Something that has not changed about me–ever, is that I’m terrible at following the rules. So, I’m quite positive that my post will not meet all of the award requirements, but here they are for those that I’m sending the awards to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Nominate other people (you choose how many–whatever makes you happy).
- Write some bad ass things about yourself.
I think those are all the rules, though I’m quite sure I screwed them up.
I’ve mentioned this before but I wanna say it again: I nominate all kinds of people. Sometimes, I even disagree with what they have to say, but that’s the great thing about blogging: everyone has a voice. I simply love that!! :)
Here are the amazing blessings given to me in the last couple of months by some seriously incredible people who you should immediately follow and love like I do:
The Illuminating Blogger Award, by Phoenix Book Room (I’m sooooooooo sorry I missed yours the first time around. Everyone go check her out!)
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, by ScrawlSpace, CunningStuff, LizbethWrightBooks
Inspiring Blogger Award
The Liebster Blog Award, by Bulldog and Baby
The One Lovely Blog Award, ScrawlSpace, Travel, Love & Namaste, How To Online Date, The Jotter’s Joint, A Very Strange Place, Searching for the Happiness, Don’t Quote Lily, Betty Hoven, The Embiggens Project, The Pickled Princess
Thanks for Writing Award, by ReadnCook
You Make Me Shine Award, by Hutch a Good Life
The Sunshine Blogger Award, by Drawing Room Days, Fibronaut at Home
The Beautiful Blogger Award, by Lake Effect
The Versatile Blogger Award, by Mondrak, Preston Fuller, The Wish Factor, The Embiggens Project, Lorna’s Voice
You guys are getting nominated too:
The 7 Things About Me Award, by the lovely Mondrak!
Yep, you guys too!
The Grazie Award, by Lorna’s Voice
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM NOMINATIONS!!!
The Reader Appreciation Award, by thoughtsfromanamericanwoman, Not in India 2012, Hutch a Good Life
Nope, you can’t escape me either:
- Wandering Voiceless
- Anthony’s Ramblings
All of these awards mean so very much to me. I really cannot express my gratitude to all of you for being so kind. I hope that all of you stop by and follow their blogs as you will find some incredible people there with great stories and much to share.
Since I always let it all hang out anyway, none of this stuff will likely surprise you, but I stole the 7 Things About Me list from Mondrak and will tell you 7 things about my silly self.
- I have two well-hidden tattoos.
- The hubby and I are renovating the entire house. This weekend, it’s the dining room cabinets. Kill me, please.
- I like playing with eye boogers. I know. GROSS!!! The ones with an eyelash or cat hair stuck in them are particularly fun. Now, real boogers are ICKY gross and I ban them from the earth. But eye boogers? Totally fun.
- If I could live in a log cabin, way out in the woods, I would. (As long as there was a Circle K within 5 minutes.)
- I currently have 22 teddy bears on my sofa. Yep, the freak show continues.
- I met Oprah when I was little, when she was still on local Baltimore/Washington TV. She told me I looked like Brooke Shields (it was the un-plucked eyebrows, I’m quite sure!)
- I’m addicted to having a pair of cuticle nippers in every room in the house. Also, in my car. I love nippers. They can do anything.
Thank you again, so very, very much for the amazing awards. My heart is officially warmed!!! Love you guys!!!