Well, tickle me pink! Thanks so much, Zen and the Art of Borderline Maintenance! I feel so very honored and blessed that you put me in league with other Inspiring Blogger Award recipients. This is just wonderful. Especially coming from you. Your posts always make me smile as they are written in such an approachable and human way. It’s always a pleasure reading your words and so it’s even more special that you would give me the Inspiring Blogger Award.
As for fulfilling my responsibilities regarding the award, I’m delighted to tell you 7 things about myself and pass on the nomination to 7 other bloggers.
7 things about me:
- I’m a relationship book author who loves nothing more than helping people have happy relationships full of love and nookie!
- I have 2 kitties, a hamster and 2 chickens (yes, you read that right!)
- My husband is the sunshine of my life.
- I’m new to blogging so all of the feedback you guys give me means a ton.
- I used to be a high school English teacher.
- I’m a featured author on mouithsone.com.
- Sometimes I feel like I’m going to run out of things to say, then I wake up and start running off at the mouth (keyboard) all over again!
7 bloggers that I nominate:
Thanks again for giving me the Inspiring Blogger Award and I hope that all of you check out the bloggers I’ve listed above as well as Zen and the Art of Borderline Maintenance. Have a great weekend!