You guys are gonna make me cry!!!! Seriously, all this sweetness is simply wonderful. Especially, since I just run off at the mouth so much. To know you guys enjoy it thrills me to the bottom of my incredibly wide Flintstone feet. 🙂
I am so blessed to have been awarded the Sisterhood of the World Blogger award!! Sweet!!! HUGE thanks to the wonderful thesubterraneanworld who has both wonderful poetry but also posts the prettiest pictures! Her blog is wonderfully varied and amazing and everyone should check it out. THANK YOU!!! 🙂
So, here are the 7 things about me that you may not know (though I tend to spill it all anyway!):
- I wear a necklace everyday that contains the dried petals of the first flower my hubby ever gave me (on Thanksgiving 2007)
- I just bought a double sized Snickers, stuck it in the fridge and plan on scraping all the chocolate off of it first (with my teeth of course) then eating the center of it. Yum!
- I currently have 7 teddy bears surrounding me on the sofa.
- My chicken just started laying eggs this week. Woo hoo!
- I’m going to put soft lights under my sofa and tv stand for nice ambient lighting.
- My birthday is next week!
- The toenail on my big toe on my left foot is all weird and narrow because I had to get surgery on it when I was 19. OUCH! If you ever have to identify me in the morgue, just look at my toe.
Alright, time to get to the good stuff! Here are my nominations (I guess I have to stick with chicks, right? Does a boy want a Sisterhood award?)
Thanks again, thesubterraneanworld, for the kind award. My heart’s just all filled up now. 🙂