Honest to goodness, I don’t even know how to say thank you enough to truly express my feelings of gratitude. I simply cannot believe how wonderful you guys are and winning these awards is so uplifting and sweet and precious. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate it more than you will ever know.
Here are the amazing blessings given to me in the last couple of days by some seriously incredible people who you should immediately follow and love like I do:
The Sunshine Blogger Award, by http://katepolicani.com/2012/06/01/sunshine-award/
I would like to nominate these kick ass peeps:
The Versatile Blogger Award, by http://abetteryeartoabetterlife.com/2012/06/01/oh-hey-girl-im-certified-versatile/ and http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/new-news/
Yep, you guys are getting nominated too:
- http://fitrecovery.wordpress.com/ (We use the same blog theme! How cool are we?) 😉
The Illuminating Blogger Award, by http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ and http://stopbreathefeelthink.wordpress.com/
Nope, you can’t escape me either:
All of these awards mean so very much to me. I really cannot express my gratitude to all of you for being so kind. I hope that all of you stop by and follow their blogs as you will find some incredible people there with great stories and much to share.
As I already spill my guts constantly on my blog, I saw that one of my wonderful award benefactors answered some specific questions about themselves and I thought I’d take a cue from them. Here’s the dirt!
- Favorite Color: Black for clothes, blood red for other stuff.
- Favorite Animal: Otters!!! And kitties and hamsters and chickens and prairie dogs and ground hogs and squirrels and chipmunks and on and on and on…
- Favorite number: 10/12/07. Okay it’s a date, but it has numbers in it, so it counts, right?
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Caffeine-free, diet Sam’s Club coke. But I swore off soda almost 7 years ago so it hasn’t crossed my lips in forever. I miss it sooo much!!!
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I’m too mouthy to limit myself to 140 characters. Feel free to visit me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JodiAmbrose or FB: https://www.facebook.com/jodiambrose
- My Passion: Bringing the people around me (and myself) joy.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Dang, this is tough. I love getting presents, but I love nothing more than seeing someone’s face light up when they open a present. I save for Christmas and birthdays all year long so I can afford to be a present giving monster! So, I guess it’s 40% for getting, 60% for giving.
- Favorite pattern: I hate patterns. Icky.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Friday at 4:00pm. This is the point where the weekend is truly ahead of me for the longest period of time.
- Favorite Flower: Tiger lilies, BIG sunflowers and Gerber daisies.
Can I ever answer the questions as they are asked? No.
Thank you again, so very, very much for the amazing awards. My heart is officially warmed!!! Love you guys!!!