Holy shitcakes. My hubby is down for the count with the flu and I have to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Now, you may ask yourself–doesn’t she have a cookbook out? Why would cooking Thanksgiving dinner be scary? Well, IT IS!!! I’M FREAKING OUT PEOPLE!! 😉
Here’s what I’m going to make:
- Turkey–kill me…the only time I ever made poultry before I almost killed everyone with food poisoning
- Cheesy taters–I got this one nailed, and the recipe is in the book so you can have it too!
- Green bean casserole–how hard can it be? Right?
- Sweet potato and marshmallow casserole–I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I need THE EASIEST recipe on earth. If you have one, will you please post it? Pretty please??
- Stuffing–mom is making this–whew! (recipe in the book)
- Strawberry angel food cake delight–a blind cat could make this. (recipe in the book too)
I’ve not cooked this much on one day EVER in my life, and I’m more than a bit nervous. Any help you can be with a sweet potato marshmallow casserole recipe (that is ridiculously easy) would be awesome!!! THANK YOU!!!